Contact

lotus5673@yahoo.co.in ; rajashekhar.devarai@shishuvan.com ; https://www.facebook.com/LbnRaj ; https://www.linkedin.com/in/lotus5673/ ; https://twitter.com/lotus5673 ; https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rajashekhar_Devarai/infoh

Thursday 2 November 2017

I HAVE TO DISCOVER NEW WAYS AND MEANS OF PLEASING MYSELF. I AM IMPORTANT, MORE IMPORTANT THAN I HAVE EVER REALISED. CHEERS.

I always want to do the things the way I want and wish. Things happen the way I want but not every time. Suddenly I realise that I have been doing things that I am asked to do, the things that either my seniors or friends or well wishers decide. I start coping up, as I cannot survive without doing those things. I strive to those things to the best of my ability and competence and I do get appreciation and compliments some times. I get momentary happiness as people around get happier and delightful. But from the heart of my heart I am not so happy, I am not so delighted. This is because I was not involved from the heart of my heart. And hence I dont pat my self for these accomplishments. But why, why does things happen this way. Why I end up doing things the way they come to me? Why I fail to do the things the way I wanted?
Ya it is time to introspect, it is time to have control over myself and my gut feelings. Come what may I need to do things, but in my way, in my style.... that please me, that gratify me. For existence and survival I need to do things, but the way the things are done is upto me.
I NEED TO PLAN, I NEED TO PRIORITIZE, I NEED TO FIND MY SPACE FOR BREATHING IN WHATEVER I DO AND THINK.
I NEED TO GIVE MORE THAN  THE MUNDANE REQUIREMENT. I NEED TO MEDITATE, I NEED TO DISCOVER AND PROMOTE MY INNER UNLIMITED POWERS.
YES IT IS TIME TO INTROSPECT, THIS IS THE TIME I NEED TO REAFFIRM THAT I AM NO LESS. I CAN DO THE BEST, COME WHAT MAY.
I HAVE TO DISCOVER NEW WAYS AND MEANS OF PLEASING MYSELF. I AM IMPORTANT, MORE IMPORTANT THAN I HAVE EVER REALISED.
CHEERS.
LbnRaj
moorunaaku.blogspot.in

No comments:

Post a Comment